The Blaze Monolith is certain to become the dominant feature of any backyard or outdoor space. Based on the unique design of the original Blaze Tower, the Monolith is precision cut from 3/16" American Steel and stands nearly 6 feet tall and weighs over 400 pounds.
The unique tab and slot design creates a self-supporting structure that allows as few as two people to quickly and accurately assemble the Monolith in just a few minutes using the included stainless steel hardware.
The caster set makes repositioning the Monolith an easy task for just one person. The pyramid-like shape makes it nearly impossible to tip over while moving.
The split-level design is accessible from both the front and rear and provides over 17 cubic feet of covered storage for firewood. The top chamber measures over 8 square feet and includes a removable firewood basket for big, long-lasting fires. The removable firewood basket is made from a single piece of 3/16" steel with machine cut vent slots to promote airflow. The large basket safely contains a generous amount of wood during use and allows easier cleanup of ash afterward.
The mild steel construction is hand-oiled for an attractive finish that is easily maintained and protects the steel from moisture.
- Massive rolling fire pit machine cut from 3/16" American Steel stands over 6 feet tall and weighs 430 pounds - Made in Kansas
- Modern design features a clever tab and slot construction that enables easy setup by as few as two people in just a few minutes using the included stainless steel hardware
- Generous storage area at base keeps plenty of firewood within easy reach
- Removable steel firewood basket contains wood for safer burns and makes for easy cleanup
- Unique design makes the Monolith impervious to wind