If your looking for an outdoor fireplace with easy grill access, the Casita is the grill for you. A unique design the Casita Oven chiminea. It's a outdoor fireplace and a oven, so you can enjoy a fire and cook your dinner at the same time. Designed of heavy Cast Iron, it has a cast iron barbecue grill hidden behind the sunburst. The nature of the design of the Casita makes it great for cooking pizza and it holds a 14" - 16" pizza stone on the grill. The Casita is recommended for customers who enjoy cooking on a wood fire and are looking for quick grill access. Heavy cast iron construction keeps them from "walking" away. Great for commercial settings such as campgrounds, skating rinks, and restaurants. Although some homeowners prefer the weight of Cast Iron in areas of high traffic. Our Cast Iron and Cast Aluminum chimineas are made from the same sand cast molds. The cast aluminum is lighter and will not rust. The cast iron will take more maintenance to retain the paint finish or you can let the cast iron weather to a patina finish.
- If you see similar designs elsewhere on the internet, they are not Blue Rooster Company products unless indicated. Although our product designs may be duplicated, our manufacturing quality and great service cannot.
- Steel Support Stand and Hardware, Free Screen and Wood Tool & Touch Up Paint Bottle Included
- Cast Iron Grates for Grilling/Baking & Cast Iron Grate to Support Fire, Removable Rain Lid
- Indicated weights are approximate ship weights. Weights will vary due to the nature of the product. If you have any questions please send us an email.
- Cast Iron CICH039, Charcoal color, Approx 230 Lbs, 22W x 18D x 49H